Wednesday, May 22, 2013

"All For Nothing"

Billie Holiday "My Yiddishe Mama"
Neko Case "Outro With Bees" Blacklisted
Will Oldham "No More Rides" Guarapero
Tyranahorse "Teenage Girl" Ghostwolfmotherhawk: Prairieunicornlionlioness
M83 "Teen Angst" Before the Dawn Heals Us
The Abramson Singers "Deja vu" Late Riser
Kaki King "Gay Sons of Lesbian Mothers" Until We Felt Red
Tegan & Sara "How Come You Don't Want Me" Heartthrob
Emmy The Great "Where is My Mind?"
Bob Dylan & Johnny Cash "Girl from the North County" Nashville Sessions
The Muffs "All For Nothing" The Muffs
The Rolling Stones "Factory Girl" Beggars Banquet
Lykki Li "Silver Springs"
Lucinda Williams "Fruits of My Labor" World Without Tears
Greg MacPherson "Invisible" Balanced On a Pin
Liz Phair "Divorce Song" Exile In Guyville
The Sea and Cake "The Transaction" The Biz
Ellie Goulding "Anything Could Happen"
Tortoise & Bonnie 'Prince' Billy "Thunder Road" The Brave and the Bold
Calexico "I Send My Love to You" I Am a Cold Rock I Am Dull Grass


No comments:

Post a Comment